Thursday, June 10, 2010

A new blog

Here we go!

I'm starting up a blog here, moving away from the blog on my website. I like a lot of the blogs I've seen through blogspot so we'll see how I like using it for myself!

If interested, my old blog can be looked over here.

So I'm interning at Frederator Studios (which is awesome), working a mundane job as a bridesmaid consultant (not so bad) and have a few projects that I'd really like to devote more time to.
And I shall!
I'll post what and why and such later on. In the mean time, I'm looking forward to Tuesday night.... screening being presented by WiA and I haven't gone to any screenings in the past MONTH AAAAAH OUT OF THE LOOP.

Night!


Oh, I've decided right now that I will end every post with a picture of some kind. Thusly;





No comments:

Post a Comment