Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hey what now?!



Actually, this is going to be a pretty chill post, despite the title. Wandering attention possibly due to two hours of sleep last night. XD I'm doing ok though, also possibly from bursts of sugar intake throughout the evening.

Oooh a whole ton of things going on. One big announcement that I think I'll hold off a bit more before announcing to the internet world. But it'll be a big shift.
I may be working on this awesome stop motion short about pirates - that's all I can share for now, since I'm not sure how much the creator/director wants to spread around. I read over the script and it's great. This film is going to be so much fun to work on! Before college, I liked stop motion but didn't really have an active interest in it. My like for it has been shaped and aged rather like wine (by being stuffed in a wooden casket in a basement?) so I'm excited to get my hands on this project.

In other side news, there is a screening being hosted by WiA at SVA, Tuesday night at 7pm. I work until then, but I want to run over as soon as I get out to go! If I can get there with enough time to take in what they're showing, I may try to write something up about it for ASIFA-east's newsletter. So... look out. XD

Ok. Apparently more tired than I thought. Following are two little doodle ink thingies. One is old and unfinished, the other is somewhat newer and finished. But that's due more to simplicity.

and



No comments:

Post a Comment