Saturday, July 17, 2010

Times, they are a changin'

Oh man, crazy things this past week or so.
Basically, I've gotten a job next month traveling through Kansas and Iowa for a month, selling movie posters to colleges, and that will give me enough to get myself an apartment and try to do this whole only art thing for a bit.
Wish me good luck. I could say psha, I need no such thing, but honestly I am nervous.
Way too used to making sure everything is settled responsibly. XD

I've been doing alright with commissions through etsy and have spent a lot of time on crafts and art. Amusingly, I have yet to sell any of my original stuff on etsy! So even though I have more I could sell, I am reluctant. Check it out though - etsy.com/shop/kiraseru

At least I have a lot of art to use for future posts!

Like the following. Mmm, acrylic. Mmmm, not digital painting.



No comments:

Post a Comment