Saturday, July 24, 2010

shirts and things

So I've been trying to get as much together as possible before doing this roadie gig for a month, from August 19th until September 18th. It's been a bit difficult. I'm still applying for commissions and working on my own stuff, but knowing that I'll be gone in a couple of weeks does severely hamper my abilities to look for long term work.
Despite any frustrations with that, I do really like working on side projects and one shot jobs.

I'm designing t-shirts! MySoti.com is an awesome place, totally takes care of the cost printing shirts can get to. Check it out!


lonely monster tee by wafflesushi. Available from MySoti.com.



I also just entered into a contest to design the poster for this open air market in San Francisco, called Treasure Island Flea. I submitted three designs, though two are just variations of the same poster. Grah, I hope I get it! Commissions have slowed down severely and it would be nice to get something. Nothing is as encouraging as getting a legit, paid job for your work.








No comments:

Post a Comment